|Company||Job Profile||Qualification||Last Date|
|CISF Recruitment 2017||Constable Tradesman (378 posts)||10th or equivalent||20-Nov-2017|
|BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2017||Graduate, Technician Apprentice (620 posts)||Degree in Engineering||24-Nov-2017|
|CPCL Recruitment 2017||Trade Apprentices (108 posts)||10th/ 12th/ Graduate degree with ITI Diploma||26-Nov-2017|
|IBPS SO Recruitment 2017||Specialist Officer (1315 posts)||Engineering Degree, Graduate, Post Graduate Degree||27-Nov-2017|
|Central Railway Recruitment 2017||Apprentices Posts (2196 posts)||10th Class Pass||30-Nov-2017|
|SSB Recruitment 2017||Sub Inspector (335 posts)||10th/ 12th/ Graduate||09-Dec-2017|
|BSF Recruitment 2017||Constables (1162 posts)||10th Class Pass||13-Dec-2017|
|LIC India Recruitment 2017||Advisor Posts (260 posts)||10th, 12th and Graduation||31-Dec-2017|
|LIC Recruitment 2017||Advisor (260 posts)||10th, 12th & Graduation||31-Dec-2017|
|BHEL Recruitment 2018||Engineer Trainee (50 posts)||Valid core In GATE 2018||03-Feb-2018|
Govt Jobs in Maharashtra: Are you looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Maharashtra then you are at the correct place to get all the necessary details required for the particular Sarkari Naukri in Maharashtra. Here, we have provided the Latest and Upcoming Govt Jobs in Maharashtra. Applicants can get the full details for the post they are interested in, by clicking the link given in the table. There are several numbers of Job Opportunities in Maharashtra prevailing every year. Different Govt and Private sectors seek skilled and eligible candidates to fill the vacant seats available in their department for Maharashtra Jobs 2017.
Sarkari Naukri in Maharashtra: State Government of Maharashtra gives chance for all types of job hunters living in the State of Maharashtra by announcing recruitment notifications for Latest Vacancy in Maharashtra. Candidates who are interested in building their career in the government sector they must check the latest and Upcoming notifications of the Sarkari Naukri in Maharashtra.
About Maharashtra: Maharashtra is a state in the western locale of India and is India’s second most crowded state and third-biggest state by range. Spread more than 307,713 km2 (118,809 sq mi), it is circumscribed by the Arabian Sea toward the west and the Indian conditions of Karnataka, Telangana, Goa, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh and the Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli. It is likewise the world’s second-most crowded subnational substance. It has more than 112 million tenants and its capital, Mumbai, has a populace of roughly 18 million. Nagpur is Maharashtra’s second capital and also its winter capital.
- 1 Types of Jobs Under Govt Jobs Maharashtra:
- 1.1 Source from where you can find Govt Jobs in Maharashtra:
- 1.2 Current Government Jobs in Maharashtra, Check Here All Latest Opening of Maharashtra Government:
- 1.3 Maharashtra Government Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.4 Govt Jobs in Maharashtra 2017 Selection Process:
- 1.5 Applicants have to go through the following Processes:
- 1.6 Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2017:
Types of Jobs Under Govt Jobs Maharashtra:
We are providing below the major departs where the candidates can find a Government Jobs in Maharashtra. You can check the details of Current Govt Vacancies in Maharashtra according to the department in which you are interested.
- Govt Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- Defence Jobs
- Graduate Jobs
- Postgraduate Jobs
- SSC Jobs
- Teaching Jobs
- Railways Jobs
- Engineering Jobs
- Agricultural Commissioner
- Archaeological Dept
- Directorate of Libraries
- Sports Directorate
- Technical Educational Dept
- Fisheries Dept.
- Dept. Of Ground Water Surveys
- Law & Judiciary
- Directorate of Economics & Stats
- Environment Eng Circle,
- Forensic Lab
- Passport Offices
- Printing & Stationary Dept
Applicants who want to apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Maharashtra may go through this page, so here you may check all links about current vacancies in Maharashtra. In above section, some links are given. Read full notification about latest Upcoming Sarkari Naukri In Maharashtra are mentioned in an appropriate way by the team of result24.co.in.
By checking the above links you will get the detailed information about the particular posts. There are the jobs which are prevailing or upcoming. So, if you want to grab the Maharashtra Jobs
opportunity you need to click on the link and follow to guidelines provided in and you are able to apply for the particular Jobs in Maharashtra State. We update various posts on the daily basis at our page so you are advised to check daily to prevent missing the Maharashtra Government Job.
Source from where you can find Govt Jobs in Maharashtra:
There are several sources from where you can get the details about the upcoming Govt jobs in Maharashtra, but the below given are the suggested sources which provide the latest and accurate details about the Latest Govt Jobs in Maharashtra.
- Internet- official websites & recruitment portals
- Daily Newspaper
- Recruitment Websites like Recruitment360.in, Webjobz.in, and Timesjobs.com Etc.
- Employment News.
Current Government Jobs in Maharashtra, Check Here All Latest Opening of Maharashtra Government:
There are various number of Job opportunities available in the Maharashtra state. Applicants can have a look on the below given Current Jobs in Maharashtra. There are many sectors or field in Maharashtra where large numbers of Government Jobs in Maharashtra are waiting for contenders.
- Petroleum Energy Engineering
- Management TPI Cert Testing Training
- Shipping Facility
- Switchgear Electrical Engineering
- Diversified Retail Textile Health care
- Mining Petroleum Energy
- Jewelry Industry
- PEB Steel
- Life Sciences
- Software SEO Internet
- R&D Analytic
- Chip Design Semiconductor
- Software Services Information Management
- Product Software Engineering Services
Maharashtra Government Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
The Eligibility Criteria differs as reference by the posts. For the qualification for the Latest Govt Jobs in Maharashtra. Applicants need to satisfy a few criteria which candidates ought to have had 10th 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation in a proper field from a recognized college or Board.
Govt Jobs in Maharashtra 2017 Selection Process:
Getting the New Vacancy in Maharashtra 2017 is not as simple as it look, there are different procedures which you need to clear to get chosen for the required Govt Job in Maharashtra. The fundamental requirement for the general population is to land government Position to go ahead with a securing life. In the first place hopefuls need to meet the capability criteria to be as quite instructed which are reasonable to land a position.
Applicants have to go through the following Processes:
- Written Exam: A written exam is taken to examine the knowledge of a candidate in the field of English Language or Regional Language, General Knowledge, Mathematics Etc. A candidate should be intelligent in these fields.
- Merit List: A Merit List is prepared which shows the list of selected candidate, a candidate is required to match with the list and having his/her name and a candidate receives an appointment letter from the department.
- Personal Interview: The purpose of conducting Personal Interview is to interact with the candidate to know the level of his/her knowledge and ability to present him/her.
- Training: First Six month of working is considered as training then a candidate will be working as permanent.
Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2017:
In this article, we have shared the information about the Latest Govt Jobs in Maharashtra which are either prevailing or are upcoming. So, candidates can check the Latest Sarkari Naukari in Maharashtra 2017 in India and can apply accordingly. We are suggesting you read the article for your convenience and Bookmark our website “Result24” by pressing control + D to get the latest info on your instant access and subscribe our portal to get details of Latest and Ongoing Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2017.