|Company||Job Profile||Qualification||Last Date|
|CISF Recruitment 2017||Constable Tradesman (378 posts)||10th or equivalent||20-Nov-2017|
|IBPS SO Recruitment 2017||Specialist Officer (1315 posts)||Engineering Degree, Graduate, Post Graduate Degree||27-Nov-2017|
|Central Railway Recruitment 2017||Apprentices Posts (2196 posts)||10th Class Pass||30-Nov-2017|
|SSB Recruitment 2017||Sub Inspector (335 posts)||10th/ 12th/ Graduate||09-Dec-2017|
|BSF Recruitment 2017||Constables (1162 posts)||10th Class Pass||13-Dec-2017|
|LIC India Recruitment 2017||Advisor Posts (260 posts)||10th, 12th and Graduation||31-Dec-2017|
|LIC Recruitment 2017||Advisor (260 posts)||10th, 12th & Graduation||31-Dec-2017|
Govt Jobs in Haryana: A further step toward your bright future in the desired field. Applicants looking for the Jobs in Haryana are at the perfect place as we are providing the details about the Jobs Opportunity in Haryana state. Job seekers can review the all the latest openings in govt and public sector of Haryana by going through this page completely. As the state like Haryana require a large number of employees for the various official works. Hence, every year there are enormous amount of job openings in Haryana for skilled and eligible candidates. Candidates can apply for government jobs in Haryana 2017 through this page. We are providing here the information of Vacancy in Haryana on daily basis updates.
Sarkari Naukri In Haryana: There are different public sector organisations in the State of Haryana. So, job hunters who are looking for the Sarkari Naukri In Haryana and wish to settle in Haryana, they must check the details were given by our experts because here you can get all the latest and upcoming govt sector employment in Haryana Job.
About Haryana: Haryana is one of the 29 states in India, located in North India. It was created out of the former state of East Punjab on November 1st, 1966 on a scientific basis. It stands 21st regarding its area, which is covered about 44,212 km2 (17,070 sq mi). As of 2011 census of India, the state is eighteenth largest by population with 25,353,081 residents. The Chandigarh city is its capital while the National Capital Region city of Faridabad is the most crowded city in the state and the city of Gurugram is financial hub of NCR with significant Wealth 500 companies located in it.
Types of Jobs Under Haryana Govt:
- Haryana Electricity Board
- Haryana SSC
- RailTel Corporation of India Limited
- Balmer Lawrie
- United India Insurance Company Limited
- Bhagat Phool Singh Medical College
- Indian Army
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited
- Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited
- National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management
- Translational Health Science and technology institute
Applicants who want to apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Haryana, Haryana SSC Vacancies may go through this page, so here you may check all links about current vacancies in Haryana. In above section, some links are given. Read full notification about latest Upcoming Sarkari Jobs In Haryana are mentioned in an appropriate way by the team of result24.co.in.
By Ticking the above links, you will get the complete information about the relevant posts of Haryana Vacancy. There are many jobs which are ongoing or upcoming. So, if you want to grab the chance you need to click on the link and follow the instructions provided in, and you can apply for the particular jobs. We update various posts on a daily basis at our page, so you are recommended to check daily to prevent dropping the New Vacancy in Haryana.
Source From where you can find Govt Jobs in Haryana:
There are several sources from where we can get the details about the upcoming Govt jobs in Haryana, but the below given are the suggested sources which provide the latest and accurate details about the Latest Sarkari Job in Haryana.
- Recruitment Websites like Recruitment360.in, Webjobz.in, and Timesjobs.com Etc.
- Employment News.
Government Departments in Haryana:
Applicants looking for the jobs in Govt Department Jobs can apply in both the central government and state government. Bounteous amount of Haryana Govt Job Current are available in the state every year.
Types of Jobs in Punjab State.
Departments Under Central Government
- Postal department
- Food Corporation
- Indian Railways
- Income Tax Department
- Central Soil Conservation Department
Departments under State Government
- Haryana Roadways Recruitment
- Haryana Health Department Recruitment
- Haryana Police Recruitment
- HPSC Recruitment
- Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment
- NRHM Haryana Recruitment
- HSSC Recruitment
Haryana Government Jobs Eligibility criteria:
- There are different eligibility criteria for different jobs. Mostly, the age of the applicants should be less than 65 years and more than 18 years. But age criteria entirely rely on post and organisation’s rules and regulation. Relaxation in the age is also given to the reserved category as per the govt. Norms.
- Applicants should be educated as per the requirement of the corporation or department according to the job profile. Candidates should possess the degree of Post Graduation / Graduation/ 10th/ 12th / MBA / MCA/ Engineering and others as per post requirement from acknowledged university/ institution.
Govt Jobs in Haryana 2017 Selection Process:
Getting Sarkari Naukri in Haryana are so such an easy task as it looks you have to go through several tasks to get different for getting the desired Posts. The main need for the people is to get government Job to carry on with a securing life. Applicants need to go through the following steps to apply for the Govt Jobs in Haryana.
Aspirants have to go through the following Processes:
- Written Exam: A written exam is taken to look at the learning of a hopeful in the field of English Language or Regional Language, General Knowledge, Mathematics Etc. A competitor ought to be intelligent in these fields.
- Personal Interview: The objective of conducting Personal Interview is to communicate with the applicant to know the level of his/her knowledge and capacity to present him/her.
- Merit List: A Merit List is processed which shows the list of qualified candidate, a petitioner is required to match with the list and having his/her name, and a candidate gets an appointment letter from the department.
- Training: First Six month of working is considered as training then a candidate will be working as permanent.
Haryana Govt Jobs 2017:
In this article, we have shared the information about the Latest Govt Jobs in Haryana which are either prevailing or are upcoming. So, candidates can check the Latest Sarkari Naukri in Haryana 2017 in India and can apply accordingly. We are suggesting you read the article for your convenience and Bookmark our website “Result24” by pressing control + D to get the latest info on your instant access and subscribe our portal to get details of Latest and Ongoing Haryana Govt Jobs 2017.