SSC CHSL 2017 10+2 Exam Notification Out: – Staff Selection Commission of India has released SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 on 18th November 2017. Department will conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level entrance exam to recruit talented and skilled candidates on posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Sorting Assistant and Court Clerks. Candidates can apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 on or before
18th December 2017 Extended until 27th December 2017. Now eligible and interested candidates can apply for SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form from the official website of SSC i.e. ssconline.nic.in. The official detailed notification and online application for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 have been released. The Commission will conduct the computer-based examination 2017 (Tier-1) from 4th March to 26th March 2018 (CBE).
This exam is held by SSC every year in various centers of India. About 2 million students appear for this examination as per previous records. Now many candidates are waiting for Application form of SSC CHSL. So we are informing such candidates that they will able to submit their application form August 2017.
Latest Update (20.12.2017): The Last date for SSC CHSL has been Extended and you can fill the SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 until last date 27th December 2017.
Latest Update: The SSC has been released the SSC CHSL Notification 2017-18 on date 18th November 2017. The candidates who were waiting for the SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 are able to fill online soon from its official website on or before the last date 27th December 2017. You can stay with us for the Updated details of the SSC CHSL 2017-2018 Notification, Apply Online & other updates.
SSC CHSL Notification 2017-18 Released:
The Staff Selection Commission going to conduct the CHSL Exam 2017-18 in March 2017. Now it has been released the SSC CHSL Notification 2017-18. The official notification was released on date 18th November 2017 and tier 1 exam will be held from 04th to 26th March 2018.
Note: Recently SSC issued a new notification regarding changes in pay scale, educational qualification and skill test for DEO. in reference to CHSL Exam 2017. You can check the whole details from the below-mentioned link.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam 2017
About SSC: Staff Selection Commission is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two members and a secretary-cum-controller of examinations. It was formed on November 04, 1975. It’s headquarter is located in New-Delhi, India.
SSC CHSL Application form 2017, 10+2 LDC DEO Vacancy Details: –
- Name of Organization: – Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of Posts: – Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Total Vacancies: 6000 (Tentatively)
- Examination Name: Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017
|Post Name||Total Posts||Pay Scale|
|Assistant/Sorting Assistant||2359||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 2400/-|
|LDC||898||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
|DEO||02||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
|Court Clerk||Nil||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
Eligibility criteria: –
SSC CHSL Educational Qualification: – candidates who are applying for SSC CHSL Application Form should have passed 12th or its equivalent education from any recognized College University.
Age Limit: – Candidates who are applying for these posts should have age more than 18 years and less than 27 years as on date 01/01/2018 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-2000). Age relaxation is applicable as following:
|Category Name||Age Relaxation Beyond Upper Age Limit|
|Ex-Serviceman (OBC)||6 Years after deduction of the Military Service|
|Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Central Govt Employees||Up to 40 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + OBC||Up to 43 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + SC/ST||Up to 45 Years of Age|
SSC 10+2 2017 Important Dates: –
- Start date to submit Online Application: – 18th November 2017
- Last date to submit SSC CHSL Online Application: –
18th December 201727th December 2017
- last date for payment of application fee through challan:
18th December 201727th December 2017
- Dates of computer-based examination (Tier-1): – 4th March to 26th March 2018
- Date of Examination Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): 08th July 2018
- Tier 3 Exam: Nov/ Dec 2018
SSC CHSL Application Form 2017, SSC 10+2 Exam 2017 Notification, Apply Online 6000 DEO, LDC, Clerks Posts: –
Candidates will able to fill online application form October 2017 from the official website of SSC. Candidates will need some guidance to fill the application form. So we are here with our key steps to instruct candidates that how to submit Application Form. We advise candidates to follow these key steps. It will take their less time.
- Download official notification through below link.
- Read notification very carefully.
- Click on apply online link
- Read instructions before filling SSC CHSL Application Form.
- In registration part-I, fill all personal and Academic details.
- Upload Photo and Signature in specified format and complete registration Part-II.
- After that pay the application fee and submit Online Application.
- Take print out of the application form for further use.
- Visit on www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on part-1 registration from any of two servers.
- An application form will appear on computer screen
- Enter all personal and educational details in application form.
- Click on proceed.
- General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/Female category candidates are exempted from paying any application fee.
- Pay application fee by using Debit/Credit Card and Net banking.
- They can pay application fee through offline mode also by submitting E-challan in state bank of India.
- Click on part-02 registration and fill transaction number.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Submit application form.
Note: – If candidates filled part-01 from server-1. They should use same server to fill part-02.
Click Here – Check SSC CHSLE 2017 Detailed Notification
Click Here – SSC CHSL 2017 Apply Online
SSC CHSL Exam 2017 Application Fee: Candidates will pay Rs 100/- and mode of payment of fee through online. Applicants may note that online application will be accepted at ssconline.nic.in only. Fee deposited in respect of online application through SBI Challan/Net banking and any credit and debit cards will be accepted.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017: –
Exam Pattern: The examination will consist of a Computer-based Written Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/Skill Test (Tier-III) Examination for the post of Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA), Lower Division Clerk and Court Clerk.
Computer Based Examination Tier-I (Objective type): As we know the value of exam pattern. Candidates who are going to appear in this examination should need to know the exam pattern because after this they will able to plan that how to manage their time in the exam. So here we have the SSC CHSL 10+2 Syllabus for Exam on 7th Jan & 5th Feb 2017.
- The question paper will be in objective type.
- Questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-I, III & IV
- It will contain 100 objective type questions.
- It will have 4 sections mentioned in below-drawn table.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Tier-II (Descriptive Paper):
SSc 10+2 Tier-II paper of CHSL 2017 will be a descriptive paper of 100 marks in Pen and paper mode. The duration of the paper would be for 1 hour. This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which is necessary for Government jobs. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter / Application writing of approximately 150-200 words
Tier-III of the examination would continue to be the Skill Test/Typing test which would be of the qualifying nature. The final merit of the successful candidates would be determined on the basis of total score obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
SSC 10+2 Exam Admit Card: Before 15 days of examination, SSC will upload SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017-18 on its official website. Candidates also follow the link – SSC 10+2 Exam Admit Card 2017 and download it in the proper manner.
SSC CHSL Exam Result 2017: After completion of SSC CHSL Tier-I examination candidates can check their exam score from here. The result is expected to be announced after once month of exam. The SSC CHSL Result 2017 for Tier-I exam will be released by SSC on its website sssc.nic.in.
SSC CHSL 2017 Apply Online:
We have mentioned upper the direct link to fill the online SSC CHSL Application Form. Eligible aspirants can submit the form on or before the last date i.e. 18th December 2017. Candidates are advised to read the SSC CHSL 2017 Apply Online Process carefully and then make online registration.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2017, SSC 10+2 Exam Notification Released:
We hope that candidates won’t do any mistake while filling SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 after reading this post. If they have any confusion or query regarding this post they can ask us. We will feel pleasure to help them. Candidates can get latest updates about recruitment from here www.result24.co.in.