SBI PO Recruitment 2017: The State Bank of India has started hiring employees for 2313 vacancies at Probationary officer posts. This is great news for those candidates who are looking and waiting for SBI Probationary officer jobs 2017. Willing and eligible candidates can apply for SBI Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Candidates can fill online application form for SBI PO Vacancy 2017 on or before 6th March 2017. SBI decided the appointment for PO post by categories wise, so candidates are required to read official notification has been released by SBI Bank before applying at website www.sbi.co.in.
About SBI Bank: The state bank of India is the top bank of India with has a maximum number of branches all over India. It has 19 government separated banks. The head office of State bank of India is located at Mumbai in India. According to the need of manpower, the bank has decided to recruit of 2428 vacancies for probationary officer post. So jobless candidates can get good career opportunity by applying for SBI PO Recruitment 2017. Know More About SBI Bank….
SBI PO 2000+ Vacancies Details 2017:
- Organization: State Bank of India
- Name of the post: Probationary Cadre Officer
- SBI PO Vacancies- 2313
- Job Location: PAN India
- Job Type: Govt Job
Category Wise Posts:
|HI (Hearing Impaired)||40|
Educational Qualification: To apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 candidates should have graduation degree in any discipline from recognizes University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the central government. Candidates who are appearing in their last year or last semester examination they can also apply to the condition that they have to submit pass certificate on or before the last Date.
Age Limit: Age of the candidates to apply for above SBI Probationary post should be between 21 to 30 years old as on 01/04/2017.
The age relaxation for candidates as per Govt. rules- i.e. for
- SC/ST candidates 5 years,
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years and
- PWD (ST/SC) 15 year’s
- PWD (OBC) 13 years
- PWD (Gen) 10 years
- Starting date is to registration for online application form: 7th Feb 2017.
- Last date of online registration for SBI PO post is: 6th March 2017
- Last Date of deposit application fee through online: 6th March 2017.
- Examination date of SBI PO Pre Exam 2017: 29th/ 30th April and 6th/7th May 2017.
- Result of Online Pre Exam: 17th May 2017
- Download Pre-Exam Training (PET) Admit card: 15th April 2017
- Download call letter Pre-Examination Training (ST/SC): 7th April 2017
- Conduct of Pre Exam Training (ST/SC): 17th April to 22nd April 2017
- Main Exam Admit card Available from 22nd May 2017 onwards
- Online Main Examination Date: 4th June 2017
- Result of Online Main Examination: 19th June 2017
- Download of Call letter for GD & Interview: 26th June 2017
- Conduct of GD & Interview: 10th July 2017
- Final Selection List declare: 5th Aug 2017
Candidates who are going for SBI PO Exam should know the exam pattern and question paper pattern of examination. So we are here to introduce them with exam pattern and syllabus of SBI PO Examination.
This Year SBI has decided to conduct this exam in 3 phases listed below.
- Phase-I: – Preliminary exam to remove nonserious candidates from competition.
- Phase-II- The Main exam to select eligible candidates for interview.
- Phase-III-Personal Interview: – this is final round to select candidates for jobs
Phase-1 Exam pattern: –
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Marks.|
Phase-II Exam pattern: –
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness, Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
Candidates are advised to click on given below link to get detail of SBI Exam Pattern and Syllabus
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Apply online at sbi.co.in:
How to Apply Online: Candidates who are going to apply for SBI PO Vacancies 2017 can apply till 6th March and submit online application form from SBI’s website. After online registration, candidates have to deposit application fee through online mode. Candidates must keep following all given below steps for apply SBI PO post.
- First of all, visit official site www.sbi.co.in.
- Go on ‘career with us’ link and click it.
- See the advertisement details for SBI PO and click on apply online.
- Candidates will require here to fill correct details and upload signature and photo.
- Furthermore, Press on submit button and note registration no., password.
- Next you take a print out of fee challan after submission of application form.
Click here- Check SBI PO Vacancy advertisement (Hindi) <————-
Click here- Check SBI PO Vacancy advertisement (English) <———–
Click here- Fill SBI PO Online Application Form <————
Guidelines for filling online application form:
Applicants are be required to online registration themselves through bank website sbi.co.in/careers or statebankofindia.com/careers. After online registration for SBI PO Recruitment 2017, aspirants are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/internet banking.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidate should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.
Payment of Fees: (Online Mode Only)
- Candidates to visit bank’s website and open the appropriate online application form, available in the current opening.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, you should submit the data.
- The payment can be made by using debit card / Credit card/ internet banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
Guidelines for Scanning the Photograph & Signature:
Before applying online for SBI PO jobs, a candidate will be needed to have a scanned image of his/her photograph and signature. In case the face in photograph or signature is unclear, the registration may be rejected.
- Photograph: Photo must be a recent passport size colour picture and must be true image representation of the candidates. If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”. Dimension 200*230 pixels (preferred). Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Signature: Applier has to sign on white paper with black ink pen. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person and it will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary. Dimension 140*60 pixels (preferred). The size of file should be between 10kb-20kb.
Application Fee: Candidates should deposit the online application form fee at the specified bank. The application fee will deposit Rs. 600/- for general and other categories candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
State bank of India shall select the candidates for Post of Probationary Officer based on the three stages:
- Stage 1 Preliminary Exam: This will be the initial phase which candidate need to face. Candidate who will qualify in this will allow for the main exam
- Stage 2 Main Exam: This will be the second phase which candidate need to face after Preliminary Exam
- Stage 3 Interview: This will be the last step of selection. In this, candidates communication skills will be checked. Only those candidates will be called who will clear preliminary and main exam.
Important Books for SBI PO Exam 2017: –
As we know that nowadays there are various numbers of books are available to prepare for SBI PO 2017 Examination. So usually candidates get a confusion that which book should they choose and which book contain quality. so we are here for such candidates to end their confusion.
Candidates are advised to visit www.wifistudy.com by clicking on the given below link. Here they will get important books to read, previous year question papers, online test series and a lot of study materials not only for Bank but also for other competitive examination. Candidates also can get the subscription of online test series from there.
Admit Card for SBI PO examination 2017: We are informing to all candidates who are going to apply for SBI Jobs recruitment 2017 that the admit card will be available from June 2017 on its official website.
SBI PO Result: Candidates will able to check SBI PO Result 2017 & SBI PO Cut Off marks from the official website of Bank and from here after the declaration.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017:
Candidates must apply for SBI Recruitment 2017 till 6th March 2017. We will try to give right information in this article about SBI PO Recruitment 2017 for 2313 posts. If you get any problem here then visit the official website of IPBS and SBI Bank. We hope that you can easily fill up your online application form to reading this post. SBI website is: www.sbi.co.in.