RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017: Railway Recruitment Board has recently released the official notification for the RRB NTPC 2017 Vacancy for filling of 2.5 Lakh (Expected) Technical and Non Technical posts in railway department. Applicants can go through the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in to apply online for RRB NTPC Notification 2017. Aspirants can start filling the online RRB NTPC 2017 Application Form from September for 2.5 lakh vacant posts in which more than 80,000 vacancies will be filled for Security Department. Moreover, for other details for RRB NTPC 2017 Jobs such as how to Apply, application fee, selection process, etc., are given below.
About: Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government group in India. It was funded in 1998 by the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi. In 1942, a Service Commission with a Chairman and two members was founded for recruitment of Subordinate Staff on the then North West Railway was recognized as Railway Service Commission. Now it has published Latest Railways Jobs 2017 Notification for the Candidates to fill 2.5 Lakh Various vacancies.
RRB NTPC 2017 Vacancy Details:
- Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Board
- Name of Posts: Technical and Non-Technical
- No. of Posts: 2.5 Lakh
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Job Location: All India
- Goods Guard
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist
- Enquiry Cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Time Keeper
- Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist (JAA)
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Loco Pilot
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Gang-Man, etc.
RRB NTPC 2017 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have done Graduation in any discipline from an approved university or board. Candidates who are in the final year are not eligible for the RRB NTPC Jobs 2017. Aspirants should also hold proficiency in typing as well. Also, check Latest Graduate Jobs.
Age Limit: Candidates looking to apply for the RRB NTPC 2017 Jobs need to be in between 18 to 32 years. The age relaxation will be 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for Ex- Servicemen.
|RRB NTPC 2017 Notification Release||September 2017|
|Starting Date of RRB NTPC 2017 Application Form||September to October 2017|
|Date of RRB NTPC 2017 1st Stage Exam Admit Card||October 2017|
|Exam Date of RRB NTPC 1st Stage||November 2017|
|Date of RRB NTPC 1st Stage Result 2017 Declaration||December 2017|
|Exam Date of RRB NTPC 2nd Stage||Jan/ Feb 2018|
|Date of RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Exam Result Declaration||Update Soon|
|Typing Skill Test / Aptitude Test||Update Soon|
RRB NTPC 2017 Recruitment, 2.5 Lakh Technical Non-Technical Jobs Apply Online:
Before filling the RRB NTPC 2017 Application form, Applicants need to read the full notification from the official website. Candidates have to follow the online mode to Apply for the RRB NTPC Technical Jobs 2017 no other mode of application is accepted. Applicants must upload scanned copy of passport sized photo and signature in the specified pattern or pixels. Here, we have shared some steps to Apply for RRB NTPC Vacancy 2017 in a smooth way.
Steps To Apply for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 Application Form:
- Firstly, Visit the official site of RRB NTPC i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Tap on Recruitment choice on the official page
- Select your locale i.e. the district for which you need to apply as Indian Railways give a choice for 21 areas of India
- Online application will be shown
- Tap on the ” New Registration ”
- Fill the details painstakingly and apply for the given post.
- Submit the application (Stage I Completed)
- A Registration number and secret key will be shown on the screen
- Login again utilising the enrollment number and secret key
- Fill the asked pertinent details precisely (Stage II Completed)
- Finally, make the application Fee instalment through net managing an account/platinum card/Visa/e-challan/pay-in-slip payable any bank.
- Now scan your photo and signature alongside left-hand thumb impression
- Additionally, submit the copies of documents
- Check the details on the application form carefully and hit the submit button.
- Also, the Caste certificate should be submitted by the people belonging to SC/ST
Check Here– Official Notification
Check Here– Apply Online
Application Fee: The Application fee for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 has not been revealed yet. Applicants will be able to pay the application fee through the credit cards, debit card, e-challan, pay-in-slip from any particular bank.
Selection Process: The Selection of Candidates should be done according to the below given procedure.
- First Stage Online Examination
- Second Stage Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Typing Test (Skill Test)
- Aptitude Test
- Final Merit List
RRB NTPC 2017 Exam Pattern:
Applicants have to follow the below-given exam pattern for the selection in the posts published by the authorities of railway department of India.
RRB NTPC 2017 Prelims Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
- Total 100 questions will be asked of 1 mark each.
- The duration of time given is of 90 minutes.
- For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted
RRB NTPC 2017 Mains Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||30|
- Mains will consist of 4 sections mentioned above.
- 120 questions will be asked.
- Duration will be given to solve the question paper is 90 minutes
- Negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
Admit Card: The RRB NTPC 2017 Admit Card will be released online on the official website before few days the date of examination.
Result: The RRB NTPC 2017 Exam Result will be released online on the official website soon after complete the selection process.
RRB NTPC 2017 Jobs:
Hopefuls may apply online for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 for 2.5 Lakh posts. Intrigued competitor must apply before the last date. An applicant can apply RRB NTPC 2017 form through the online mode. For any question message beneath in comment box for quick offer assistance. Our group will soon answer you with the best possible solution. Stay Connected for more updates of Latest Govt Jobs on Result24.co.in.