RRB Malda Recruitment 2017: Railway Recruitment Board of Malda has released an employment notification regarding 373 vacancies for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot and technician grade 3. Interested candidate must check the eligibility criteria. Last date to apply will update soon. Candidate must also check the official website of the organisation i.e. www.rrbmalda.gov.in
About RRB Malda: In the year 1984, the railway service commission of malda was established. In the year 1985, it was renamed as Railway Recruitment Board. The main task of the RRB Malda is to recruit the “C”staff for some divisions and manage the work of the staff. All the RRBs comes under the control of RRCB i.e. Railway Recruitment control Board.
RRB Malda Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the post: Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician grade 3
Number of the Post: 373 vacancies
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be 10th passed or 12th passed or diploma holder or graduate in any discipline from any recognised university or board. You can also have a look on the Latest 10th/12th Passed Government Jobs.
Age Limits: Candidate must be minimum 18 years old and maximum 32 years old as expected. Age Relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidate as per the norms of the government.
- For Traffic Apprentice/Commercial Apprentice: Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34800/- +G.P. Rs.4200
- For other posts: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- +G.P. Rs. 2800/-
- Last date to submit the application form: Update soon
RRB Malda Recruitment 2017 – 373 Assistant Loco Pilot and technician grade 3
- Candidate must arrange all the documents before applying. Candidate must read all the instructions very carefully before applying. Here we mention few steps to make the work of the candidate easy
- Visit the official website of the organisation
- Click the apply online link in the recruitment section
- Fill all the details without making any mistake
- Upload the documents
- Upload the photograph and signature copy
- Hit the submit button
- Take a print out of the form for future use
- For General/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Woman: No fees
Selection Procedure: Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance and merits in the written test and interview round.
Syllabus/Exam Pattern: For the complete syllabus, model papers , previous papers etc candidate must visit the official website of the organisation.
Admit Card: If the candidate have submitted the application form he/she will get the admit card before the few days of the exam.
Result: The candidate will get his result after the few days of the exam.
RRB Malda Recruitment 2017
Railway Recruitment Board has released an advertisement to fill up the 373 vacant post for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade 3.Last date to submit the application form will update soon. Candidates who are interested to do government Jobs in malda have got golden opportunity. If you have any query you can ask in the comment box Our team will respond you back with the proper solution