NEET Admit Card 2017, Download NEET UG 2017 Admit Card on 22nd April 2017: There is an announcement for students who fill the application form for NEET UG Exam 2017. The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) will be conducted on 7th May 2017 by National board of examinations and are preparing for the same they will able to get NEET UG Admit Card 2017 from here. As per the schedule, the admit card will be available from 22nd April 2017. For getting the admit card students need to take help of official website www.nbe.edu.in. More of the details about NEET UG Hall Ticket 2017 like how to get admit card, details of admit card etc. are mention below.
- Check NEET UG Important Dates
- NEED UG Admit Card Availability
- Download NEET Hall Ticket
- Check NEET UG Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Check NEET UG Exam Centre
About NEET UG: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MBBS, BDS and UG Diploma Courses. It’s an entrance exam at national wise for medical. Every year lakhs of students prepare for the Medical exam. The Central Board of Secondary Education is responsible for conducting exam at National level for postgraduate courses. The office is located at Delhi. We are introducing here about latest NEE (UG) exam schedule, test pattern, syllabus and hall ticket.
Latest News: In view of the orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India to accept the applications of candidates above 25 years of age, Admit Cards will now be hosted on 22.04.2017. (25 वर्ष से अधिक आयु के उम्मीदवारों के आवेदन स्वीकार करने के लिए माननीय सर्वोच्च न्यायालय के आदेश को ध्यान में रखते हुए, प्रवेश पत्र अब 22.04.2017 को होस्ट किए जाएंगे।)
NEET UG Exam 2017 Details:
- Name of organization: National Board of Examination
- Exam Name: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
- Eligibility for exam: Graduation
- Applying mode: Online
- Admit card Release Date: 22nd April 2017
Education Qualification Requirement: Candidates in possession of 12th class (Science-Biology) or equivalent from the recognized board.
|Date of Examination, NEET-2017||7th May 2017 (Sunday)|
|Submission of online application forms||31st January to 1st March 2017|
|Tentative Date for Uploading of Admit Card||15th April 2017 (Saturday)|
|Date of Examination||7th May 2017|
|Display of OMR Sheet||The date will be intimated on Website|
|Display of OMR Answer Key||The date will be intimated on website|
|Declaration of Result||8th June 2017 (Thursday)|
NEET UG 2017 Admit Card, Download NEET UG Entrance Exam Hall Ticket Released:
All the students who are waiting for their admit card are hereby informed that they can get their NEET UG Hall Ticket by official website. The Centre board of Secondary education will release the permission letter on 15th April 2017. For getting the admit card they have to follow some of the steps that we are providing for the sake of their convenience.
Steps to get NEET Admit Card 2017:
- Firstly you need to go official website
- Navigate the link relevant to the NEET UG 2017 Admit Card in notification section
- Click on the link you will be redirected to the new window.
- Fill all the required details like reference Id, date of birth etc. and click on to get admit card/submit
- Your NEET UG 2017 Admit Card will be on screen, which you need to download and take a hard copy
Admit card of NEET Phase 1 Exam 2017 will contain all the details about the exam and your identity. The date of exam, time and center of Exam will be mention on the admit card. Apart from this, it will give the identity of yours like your name; roll number, Photograph and signature.
Note: Kindly check your admit card carefully as it will also contain some guidelines which are holding an importance during exam. Do not forget to carry your admit card during exam as no one will be allowed to give exam without it.
NEET Exam Pattern: (I) Pattern of the Entrance Test: The entrance test shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point pen provided by CBSE at centre only. Time duration will be 3 hours.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Botany + Zoology||90|
|Marking Scheme||+4 for each correct response and -1 for each incorrect answer|
(II) Language of the Question Papers:
- Candidates can opt for Question Paper either in English or in Hindi.
- The option of the medium of Question Paper should be exercised while filling in the application form and the option once exercised by candidates cannot be changed later.
- Candidates opting for English would be provided Test Booklet in English only and the candidates opting for Hindi would be provided Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in Hindi and in English.
- In case of any ambiguity in translation of any of the questions, its English version shall be treated as final.
Final Syllabus For NEET-UG
Physics syllabus of Class 11th:
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of system of Particle and Rigid body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillation and waves
Physics syllabus of Class 12th:
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
Chemistry Syllabus for Class 11th:
- Some Basic Concept of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecule Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reaction
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
Chemistry Syllabus for Class 12th:
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohol, Phenol and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Biology syllabus of class 11th:
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
Biology syllabus of class 12th:
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Ecology and Environment
NEET (UG) Exam Centres
NEET UG Admit Card 2017:
All the students who are waiting for their admit card are hereby informed that they have to visit the official website for getting their NEET UG 2017 Admit Card. We hope the information provided by us is of useful for you, still if anyone faces an issue in getting NEET (AIPMT) phase 1 Admit cards 2017 can comment in the given box. We will be reverting back to your query in an immediate manner. All the best and stay in touch with us for latest information.