MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017: Finally wait of many aspirants over due to Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur issued a MNIT Vacancy Notification 2017 to select qualified persons. Higher authority has released an official advertisement about MNIT Jaipur Faculty Recruitment 2017 to hire 282 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. It is a great chance for experienced faculty to grab Jobs in MNIT Jaipur. The closing date to fill online MNIT Jaipur Jobs Application Form 2017 will be 29th September 2017 so apply before the deadline. We recommended to candidates that you must visit on official portal @www.mnit.ac.in or read below given information to get further information regarding vacancies.
About MNIT, Jaipur: Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur also known as MNIT Jaipur. The Malaviya Regional Engineering College is one of thirteen premium engineering colleges in India. The MNIT Jaipur came up with five Indian Institute of Technology to promote quality technical education in India. In 2002 years, it was renamed to Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur.
MNIT Jaipur Faculty Recruitment 2017
Malaviya Regional Engineering College invites online application form to select skilled candidates on 282 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates need to fill online MNIT Jaipur Jobs Application Form 2017 on or before the last date 29th September 2017. Moreover information about MNIT Jaipur Faculty Recruitment 2017 available in below section, kindly go through it.
MNIT Jaipur Professor Vacancy 2017 Details:
- Department Name: Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur
- Official Website: www.mnit.ac.in
- Application Mode: Online
- Number of posts: 282
- Job Location: Jaipur
- Name of the Post: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary|
|1.||Assistant Professor||174||AGP -10500 (PB-4) and HAG.|
|2.||Associate Professor||77||AGP of Rs. 6000/-, AGP of Rs. 7000/- &AGP of Rs. 8000 (PB-3).|
MNIT Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Those candidates want to apply online MNIT Jaipur Recruitment Application Form 2017 they must complete post graduation and PhD from a well-recognised university and applicants must have 3 years work experience. Job seekers may also find Latest Post Graduate Jobs Here.
Age Limitation: Applicants should not attain 60 years.
- Last Date to fill online application form: 29th September 2017
MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017, 282 Professor Vacancies Apply Online:
Competitors need to take participation in a personal interview which will be scheduled soon. Applicants require for filling MNIT Jaipur Vacancy Application Form 2017 on or before the last date 29th September 2017. For the ease of candidates here we mention some essential steps which have to follow by a candidate to apply online.
Steps to apply for MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017 Application Form:
- First of all, open below mention application form direct link.
- Then finds online registration link.
- Mention required details in it.
- Get registration number and password.
- After login your id to fill Application form.
- Upload Photo and signature in required size of it.
- Pay application Fee and take a print out of it.
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Application Fees: As per rules of Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be based on the personal interview and it organised by Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur.
Result: After completion of personal interview round, the board released MNIT Result 2017 on official portal.
MNIT Professor Vacancy 2017:
In this post, we filled all essential details regarding MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017. Those candidates satisfy all academics qualification need to fill MNIT Jaipur Professor Vacancy 2017 Application Form. Applicants may also find Upcoming Government Jobs details from here. In case of any question about apply procedure then you may ask here.
MNIT Recruitment 2017: Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur has released the official notification for the MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017 for 94 Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant cum DEO & Various Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online for the for MNIT Notification 2017 through the official website www.mnit.ac.in. The last date to apply for the MNIT Jaipur Faculty Jobs 2017 is
30the March 2017 Extended Till 20th April 2017. Applicants can also check the Latest Government Jobs 2017. For more information like selection process, how to apply, application fee, etc., are given below.
About MNIT: The Malaviya National Institute of Technology is a Citizen’s University placed in Jaipur (India) with importance in engineering, science, and management. Previously known as Malaviya Regional Engineering College Jaipur, it concluded its present name in 2002 and identified as an Institute of National Importance in 2007. It established in 1963 with two engineering departments and now comprises fourteen units, allied centers and a school of management. For the highest number of vacancies in Latest 10th 12th Jobs 2017. Now recently it has released an MNIT Jaipur Recruitment Notification 2017 for 94 vacancies apply online before the last date.
MNIT Jaipur Vacancy details:
- Organization name: Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur
- Official Website: www.mnit.ac.in
- No of Posts: 94
MNIT Jobs Details:
- Post Name: Junior Assistant cum DEO
- No. of Vacancy: 13 Posts
- Pay Scale: 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
- Post Name: Technical Assistant
- No. of Vacancy: 34 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- For Junior Assistant cum DEO: Candidates must have 10+2 in any system with a least Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and knowledge in Computer Word Spread Sheet and Processing.
- For Technical Assistant: Applicants must require first Class Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences in the particular subject or similar grade from an approved University/Board or Post-graduate degree in science or B.E./B.Tech. In related field from a perceived University or Institute or First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic erudite.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should 30 years for Technical Assistant and 27 years for Junior Assistant cum DEO.
- Closing Date to submit Online Application: 20th April 2017
- Last Date For Submit Application Fee: 20th April 2017 (Extended)
- Last Date For Submission of Hardcopy: 27th April 2017
MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017, 94 Non-Teaching Posts Apply Online:
Inspired Applicants can apply online through the website @mnit.ac.in on or before 30.03.2017 & Send the hard copy with proof of payment of fees and other important certificates in evidence of essential qualification etc. Candidates are required to check the full notification before applying for the Malaviya NIT jobs 2017. Here we are providing some steps to easy apply for the MNIT Jaipur Vacancy 2017.
Steps to apply for MNIT Technical Assistant Vacancy 2017:
- First of all, Log on to website @mnit.ac.in.
- Click on MNIT Vacancies section on the Home Page
- Click on apply online for MNIT Jaipur Recruitment
- Fill the Application form very carefully
- Upload relevant Scanned documents
- Click on Submit Button to complete the registration process.
- Take the print out of the form and send the hard copy to the given postal address.
Application Fee: The application fee should pay according to the given below structure.
- For GP 2000: Rs.250/- (Rs.75/- for PWD/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen)
- For GP 4200: Rs. 600/- (Rs.150/- for PWD/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen)
- For GP 5400 and above: Rs.1000/-
Selection Process: A job seekers selection process will according to the performance in the following.
Result: The MNIT Jaipur Exam Result 2017 will appear on the official website after the selection process.
MNIT Recruitment 2017- MNIT Jobs 2017:
Candidates are advised to read the full notification before applying for the MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017. Check the latest boom in the Defense Jobs 2017. Candidates must send the hard copy to the address given above. We have shared all the necessary information on this site but still, in the case of any query kindly comment below.