KCET 2018 Application Form: Karnataka Examinations Authority KEA is going to organize the Karnataka Common Entrance Test KCET 2018 on 18th, 19th & 20th April 2018. Candidates who are going to appear in the examination to get admission in the Professional Courses (Engineering, Pharmacy, BAMS, BUMS etc) in the Institutions of Karnataka are notifying that they have Apply online for the KCET Application Form 2018 from the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in and complete their online registration on or before last date update soon.
KEA will conduct the Karnataka Common Entrance Test KCET 2018 in April 2018 in which large numbers of students are going to appear to get qualified and after that getting admission in the professional education courses offered by the institutions in Karnataka state. Candidates who will get participate in the KCET 2018 will able to apply for KCET exam by filing the Application Form which can be download from the official website in Feb/ March Month.
About KEA: Karnataka Examination Authority KEA is the statutory body of the Karnataka state government which is established to conduct the entrance examination which allows candidates to get admission in the educational institutions of Karnataka state. Each year it conducts the exam and the candidates who qualified the exam get eligibility to get admission in the Karnataka state institutions. In the year 2018, KEA will conduct the KCET 2018 whose Application Form can be download from the official website until March 2018. Candidates can get more details about KCET 2018 from below.
KCET 2018 Application Form, Exam Date:
There is a good news for candidates that the Karnataka Examination Authority has released the KCET 2018 Exam Date. The CET Exam will be held on date 18th, 19th & 20th April 2018. Candidates who are waiting for the KCET 2018 Application form those will able to fill it from January 2018. We have mentioned the other detail below for your convenience.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 examination with minimum 50% Marks and 45% Marks in case of SC/ST.
- For Engineering admission, the candidate must be 12th class cleared with Physics, Chemistry & Maths.
- 45% marks in Physics & Maths along with one of these subject (Chemistry/ Bio-Tech, Biology, Computer, Electronics) and 40% for reserved category.
- Candidate must clear 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Must score 50% in PCB (40% for reserved categories)
For BAMS, BUMS, BNYS & BHMS:
- Candidate must pass 12th std
- Must have minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology
B.V.Sc. & A.H:
- Must be 12th pass or equivalent
- Candidate must have minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Age Limit: Candidates must be between 17 – 21 years of age for applying for the KCET 2018.
- Availability of KCET 2018 Application Form: January 2018
- Last Date to Submit Filled Application Form: February 2018
- Last date for Fee submission: February 2018
- Availability of Admit Card: April 2018
- Date of KCET 2018 Exam: 18th, 19th & 20th April 2018
- Declaration of Results: 1st Week of June 2018
|18th April 2018||Wednesday||10:30 AM to 11.50 AM||Biology||60|
|2.30 PM to 3.50 PM||Mathematics||60|
|19th April 2018||Thursday||10.30 AM to 11.50 AM||Physics||60|
|2.30 AM to 3.50 PM||Chemistry||60|
|20th April 2018||Friday||11.30 AM to 12.30 PM||Kannada (Only in Bangalore)||50|
Check Here – KCET 2018 Exam Press Release for Exam Dates
KCET 2018 Online Registration:
Candidates can apply online for KCET Application Form from the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in and follow the steps given below. Applicants are required to select “CET 2018 UG online application” by browsing URL on website kea.kar.nic.in. Candidates have to click on “New User? Click here to register” the homepage of online application form. Candidates have to provide all the required information in the candidate registration form and submit. A login prompt will be displayed and candidates are required to enter the User ID and password created by them and login.
Steps to fill online KCET 2018 Application Form:
- Candidate can apply for KCET Exam 2018 by submits application Online. You can access online form submission portal by click on above link.
- Now you have to submit all details carefully.
- After fill details upload your photograph and signature in the application form according to given size and ratio.
- After filling details click on submit button for final submission of application form.
- Now you should take a hard copy of your application form and keep it safe.
- After application download E-Challan of Application fee and submit it to it’s relevant bank.
- Now add you all required document and E-challan with hard copy of application form and send it to given address:
Karnataka Examinations Authority
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012 India
Check Here – KCET Notification
Check Here – KCET Eligibility Criteria
Check Here – Karnataka CET Apply Online
Note: These dates are as per the press note issued on the official notification. The final dates will be updated when the final official notification will be issued. You should take extra hard copy of Application form with obtaining seal and signature of your principal of your college/university and 10th, 12th Certificate. It will need at the time of Document verification process.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 650/- for GEN/OBC (500/- ST/SC belongs to Karnataka), Outer State candidates will pay 750/- and NRI students will pay 5000/- through the Demand Draft in favour of The Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority, and Bangalore payable at Bangalore.
Exam Pattern: There will be 60 questions in each section, each will carry one mark and the subjects like Maths, Physics, and Chemistry will be covered. There will be No negative marking for incorrect answer. Total 80 minutes will be allotted to the candidates for writing the exam.
|Subject||No. of questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Kannada (if applicable)||50||50||80 Minutes|
KCET Admit Card 2018:
The Candidates who will apply for KCET Exam 2018 those will able to download KCET Admit Card 2018 from the official website 15 days before the exam date. You need to collect the permission letter of the by name, dob and application number before the exam date.
KCET Answer Key 2018:
The Karnataka Examinations Authority will release the KCET Answer Key 2018 soon after complete the written examination. Candidates can check the solution key of the exam from the official website for know the performance in the exam before declaring the result.
KCET Result 2018:
The Candidates can check the KCET Result 2018 by name & roll number of the examination from its official website. The result will announce 1 month after the exam and selected candidates need to participate inthe counselling round for getting the admission in the various courses.
KCET 2018 Application Form:
Candidates can download the KCET 2018 Application Form from the official website and send the application to above address before the due date, Candidates can follow our steps to fill the application form. Candidates require visiting the website for more details. However, here we have updated all the information and in case if you are facing any doubt then you can ask us to make it clear.