The Joint Entrance Examination is conducted every year by IITs to provide admissions to candidates in engineering courses in Indian Institutes of Technologies. JEE held in two stages JEE MAIN and JEE Advanced. Candidates who qualify JEE main can appear in JEE advanced. The number of participants appears in this entrance exam to get higher marks to get admission in their own choice engineering courses.
About IITs: Indian institute of Technology of national importance established through acts of parliament for fostering excellence in education. Over the year IIT has created a world-class educational platform that is dynamically sustained through quality teaching and research with excellent infrastructure.
Important Dates Schedule:
- Commencement date to submit application form: April 2017
- Last date to submit application form: May 2017.
- Commencement date to download JEE Advanced Admit Card: 10th May 2017
- Examination date: 21st May 2017.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017, Download JEE Advanced Hall Ticket:
Candidates are always eager to get their JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017 after filling the application form. So we want to inform those candidates who are going to fill application form of JEE (Advanced) 2017 application form that they will able to download admit card from official website of JEE (Advanced) after 10th May 2017.They also can download admit card from here by following some simple steps:
- Click on given below link.
- A window form will appear.
- Fill all details like registration number.
- Click on Submit button
- Download and get a printout of admit card.
Click here- Download JEE Advanced Hall Tickets <—–
JEE Advanced 2017 Exam pattern:
The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) will be held on 21sst May 2017. The performance of an applicant in this examination will form the basis for admission to the bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the IITs. Candidate who are going to fill application form of JEE (Advanced) should know the pattern of Exam and Question paper. So we are mentioning exam pattern below:-
- There are two papers: paper-01 and paper-02.
- Each Paper consists three sections Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- The question paper will consist of objective type having multiple choice and numerical type questions.
|Paper-1||Sunday||21st May 2017||09.00 to 12:00 IST|
|Paper-2||Sunday||21st May 2017||14:00 to 17:00 IST|
|Both the papers are compulsory.
The schedule will remain the same even if the day of examination is declared a public holiday.
- The Admit Card will bear the following details of the candidate: Name, Roll Number for JEE (Advanced) 2017, photograph, signature, date of birth, address for correspondence, category and language of the question paper.
- In addition, the admit card will have the name and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate.
- Applicants should carefully examine the entries in the admit card and in case of any discrepancy, contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2017 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT.
- A copy of the downloaded admit card should be produced at the time of examination. The original admit card will be issued to the candidate during the Paper 1 examination
JEE Advanced 2017 Hall Tickets:
We are hoping that candidates will easily download JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card after reading this post because we tried clear all details in this post. However if they face any problem on the time of downloading JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017 they can inform us. We will help them. Candidates can visit official notification for detailed information.