IBPS Clerk Result 2017 -18 Declared: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has ben conducted the IBPS Pre Exam on 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th December 2017. So you can check your IBPS Clerk Pre Exam 2017 Result Here now after complete the exam on date 29th December 2017. The IBPS Result 2017 has been update on the official website so you all can easily check your result by just filling the appropriate information. Candidates who appeared in the examination are informed that they can get introduced with your IBPS Result 2017 from the official website www.ibps.in. After passing the pre-examination aspirants can participate in the IPBS Clerk Main Exam 2017 on date 21st January 2018.
Here on this page, you all candidates can easily check your IBPS Clerk Result 2017
Large numbers of students who have appeared IBPS Clerk Pre exam for Common Written Exam CWE Pre in different examination centers which is conducted by IBPS which allows candidates to become eligible for getting the job in banking posts. Candidates are keeps looking for their results here and there, so we are informing such candidates that you don’t have to bother about your results because your results will announce on 29th December 2017 at the official website and from us you’ll able to get your results quickly.
About IBPS: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS was established on 1975 which is an autonomous body in India which is formed to train the candidates to be eligible and capable of handling the banking jobs. IBPS conducts the Common Written Examination CWE each year in various examination centers and it conducts the examination for the Specialist Officers, Probationary Officer, Clerical and Rural Regional Banks RRBs. The score of the IBPS is considering for selecting the qualified candidates for banking jobs.
IBPS Clerk Result 2017 -18 Declared
IBPS has been conducted the Clerk Prelims Exam on date 02nd, 3rd and 9th & 10th December 2017. A huge number of candidates have participated in this exam and now looking for IBPS Clerk Result 2017. Such kind of aspirants is informed that the Clerk Prelims Score Card has been declared on 26th December 2017 in the late evening. So you can check it from below given link from here after the declaration.
Latest Update (29.12.2017): The IBPS has been declared the IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2018 on 29th December 2017. Candidates who have been enrolled in this exam can check the scorecard from below given link by name & roll number of exam.
IBPS Clerk CWE-VII Exam Schedule:
Pre Exam Dates: 02nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th December 2017
Main Exam Dates: 21st January 2018
- Pre-online Exam Result: 29th December 2017 Released
- Main Exam Result: February 2018
IBPS Clerk Result 2017-2018, Check ibps.in for IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Score Card
Candidates who have appeared in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS are notifying that they can get their results from the official website. IBPS will release the CWE Clerical exam results on its website and for the assistance of candidates, here we are giving you some steps and link which you must follow to access results now.
Check Your IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Score by click on below button Declared:
- Now click on the link given above. As you click you will find a screen given in the images. Now enter your registration number or roll no and Password or Date of Birth.
- After this click on submit button, your result will be available on your screen.
- Wishing you all good luck for your IBPS Clerk Pre Exam 2017 Result.
- If you face any query, you can take help us by using the comment section. We are happy to assist you.
The process after IBPS Clerk Pre Result Declaration: After the IBPS Clerk Pre Result declaration, there will be further process of selection through an Main Examination. Candidates who will qualified main examination will be called for Joining Letter. As per the schedule, the Main Exam conducted in the month of January 2018.
Documents you Will Need After IBPS Result for Further Process:
- interview call letter Print out.
- Print out of your detailed CWE Clerk Application form.
- DOB (Date of Birth) Proof Certificate (any 10th mark sheet or DOB Certificate).
- Photo Identify Proof.
- Your Qualification Mark sheets & certificates.
Other Documents which you have to attach for Get Reservation Benefit.
- Caste certificate.
- Disability certificate.
- No Objection Certificate” from their employer.
- Age Relaxation Certificate
- Experience certificates
- All other relevant documents in support of eligibility and you have mentioned in your Application form for get relaxation benefit.
IBPS Clerk Main Cut off Marks:
The cut off marks for the preliminary exam is as follow. This cut off is as per the subject.
|Section||Cut off||Maximum Score|
To check details about IBPS Clerk cut off marks – Click Here
Some of the issues you might facing checking IBPS Clerk Result:
- How to get registration number and password: The registration number and password are generated at the time of your first registration. Candidates need to keep this registration number and password safely with them
- If you registered more than one application: In case if you registered more than one application, only last registration is retained
- In case if you are failing to login: If you are not able to log in then you must check your registration number and password which you entered. You must be sure about the data which you entered at the time of registration.
IBPS CWE Clerk VII Exam 2017 Results:
Candidates can get their IBPS Clerk Result 2017 from the official website and they are suggested to consider our link and steps to access the IBPS Clerk Pre CWE 7 results quickly. Visit the website for more updates and here we will keep updating about the IBPS Result 2017 and if you are interested then you are required to keep checking us and be with us.