IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017-2018: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Clerk Exam 2017-2018 employment notification to conduct the common written exam- CWE-VII for clerical cadre for 7883 posts in participating organizations. Candidates who waiting for IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification they can apply online IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017 from 12th September 2017. Interested and capable applicants may fill up of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 online application form on or before the last date i.e 3rd October 2017.
IBPS will be held of preliminary and main exams for clerical cadre posts in participating organizations to fill various vacant seats across India. You can get more details from the website of www.ibps.in. The IBPS CWE Clerk-VII Preliminary examination scheduled to be held from 02.12.2017, 03.12.2017, 09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017. The Institute will also conduct the CWE Clerk-VII (Main) exam on 21st January 2018. The IBPS Clerk Online Registration Form begins from 12th September 2017.
About IBPS: It is also called Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and IBPS is an organization which provides services to candidates in the area of recruitment, personnel selection, and assessment. IBPS conducts the recruitment for various participates corporation banks and candidates take appointment based on the need of manpower in these organization. IBPS offers its services to all banks regional rural banks, RBI, SBI, NABARD and various others. Every year huge numbers of candidates have appeared in IBPS Common Written exam or IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017. This year, IBPS open Online IBPS Clerk Registration Form 2017 window on 12th September 2017.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017, IBPS Online Form Commenced – Apply Here
The interested and eligible candidates are hereby informed that their IBPS Clerk Online Registration Form commenced from today i.e. 12th September 2017. The aspirants are now able to fill the Online IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017 from the official website. You can also complete your IBPS Clerk CWE-VII Registration Form 2017 from the below-mentioned link. We in the beneath of the article mentioned the complete procedure to fill the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017 for Clerical Cadre CWE VII.
Note: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released advertisement of IBPS Common Recruitment process for recruitment in Clerical Cadre in Participating Organizations through CWE Clerk-VII. Candidates are now able to fill IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2017 online form from 12th September 2017. The IPBS CWE Clerk 7 exam notification released for various vacancies in clerical cadre. The candidates need to complete their IBPS CWE Clerk 7 Online Registration Form 2017 before the last date.
Latest Updates: The IPBS released the IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification in September. Candidates who are waiting for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 are informed that they are now able to fill the Online IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017 from 12th September and will last on 3rd October. As the official notification has finally released, so you can get the complete details from the below-placed official IBPS Clerk Notification 2017 PDF.
IBPS Clerk Vacancies Details
- Total Vacancies: 7883
- Post Name: Clerk
- Status: Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre-VII
- Exam Name: Common Written Examination- 7 (IBPS Clerk CWE-VII)
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 Details of vacancies in participating State.
|State||No. of Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar||00|
|Dadara & Nagar Haveli||07|
|Daman & Diu||08|
|Jammu and Kashmir||34|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria, Check IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form Educational Qualification:
IBPS CWE Clerk 2017 Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are going to apply for CWE Clerks-VII should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in detailed IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 notification.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 Education Qualification:
The interested applicants must check IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017 educational form before apply. Candidates should have a degree (Graduation) in any discipline from recognized University. Candidates must possess valid Mark-Sheet/ Degree certificate that they are a graduate on the day of registration and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Operating and working knowledge in the computer system is mandatory.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Age Limit:
The minimum age of the candidates should 20 years and maximum 28 years. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/08/1988 and not later than 01/08/1996. Relaxation of upper age limit is following:
- ST/SC Candidates: 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- Widows, Divorced Women: 9 Years
IBPS Clerk CWE VII 2017 Exam Schedule:
Candidates need to remember the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 Important dates for an escape to miss any event of the examination. We have provided below the dates with the events of exams in the below given tabular form. The applicants are hereby suggested to focus on their studies after the completion of IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form.
|Start date for IBPS Clerk online registration||September 12|
|Last date for submission online IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017||October 3, 2017|
|Pre Exam Training Admit Card Available Download||November 2017|
|Date for Pre-Exam Training||13.11.2017 to 18.11.2017|
|Pre-online Exam Admit card available||November 2017|
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment Pre-Examination date||02.12.2017, 03.12.2017, 09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017|
|Declaration of Pre Exam Result||December 2017|
|Main Online Exam Admit card available||January 2018|
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment Main examination date||21st January 2018|
|Main online Exam Result declares||February 2018|
|Conduct the interview||March 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017, Clerk CWE-VII Exam 2017 Application Form: Online Registration Starts From 12th Sep.
The interested candidates who wish to apply for this exam are informed that they are now able to apply the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 Application Form through only online mode. The candidates have to visit the official website to fill the application form online.
How to apply online for IBPS Clerk Application form 2017?
A candidate has to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment in an online process, scanned copy of the signature, photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and other required documents must be kept ready before applying. Also, the size of these scanned copies must be kept in mind as there will be a size limit for these copies. The photograph must be clear and without google and cap. Signature in capital form will not be considered. Candidates must have valid mobile phone number and email id. When the IBPS Clerk Vacancy Registration will be done for the first time, the candidate will get registration number on his or her mobile via SMS. The banking aspirants are suggested to read the instructions carefully to fill the IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form for CWE VII Exam.
Guideline for scanning photograph and signature for IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form:
For Photograph Image:
- The photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
For Signature Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
Procedural Steps to Fill IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017:
Step 1: First Online IBPS Clerk Registration Form 2017:
- Candidate have to visit the official website and then click on the option name as Click here for New Registration
- Now fill the basic details as per ask in the form along with your valid mobile number
- After submitting the basic details your registration ID and Password will be generated
- You need to note down this ID and password and you will get it via SMS on the registered mobile number
- Now you have to log in with this registered ID and password for filling up the form
Step 2: Fill the details and upload scan copies:
- After login with your registered ID and password, you need to fill the details
- You need to fill your academic record details and then click on Save and Next option
- The details will include your details like your age, Permanent address, and percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- After this, you need to upload your photograph (20KB–50KB in JPEG or JPG form) and signature (10KB – 20KB in JPEG or JPG form). The signature must not be in capital form
- The photograph should be clear and recent.
Step 3: Make the payment:
- After uploading of the photograph and signature the next step will be of making payment of application fee.
- In this step, you need to select your choice by which you want to make payment i.e. (Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card).
- After that select your bank and fill up your details like Card name, card number etc.
- After submitting these details you will get OTP (One Time Password) on the mobile number which is registered in your bank account.
- You need to fill that OTP and click on the make payment option and your payment will be done
- You will get SMS and email also regarding this payment
Step 4: Final Process:
- After making payment your whole process will be complete
- You will get Email and SMS regarding your successful submitting of application
- Now you need to take the hard copy of your IBPS Clerk Vacancy application and keep it with you as a record
- This hard copy will be used in the further process
Click Here – IBPS Clerk CWE 7 Exam 2017 Notification
Click Here – IBPS PO 2017 Online Application Form
IBPS Clerk Application Form Fees:
Candidates need to pay the application fee for IBPS Clerk Recruitment Application Form 2017 otherwise application form may be discarded by exam community. There will be application fee applicable as per the category of candidates. This fee has to pay through online which include Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
|All the rest of the category||Rs.600/-|
Mode of Payment: Online
Steps to pay fees for Online IBPS Clerk Registration 2017 :
- After successful submitting of details, you will get payment option
- In that, you need to have to choose the option for making payment i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card
- You need to choose your bank and fill your card name and number
- Then OTP (One Time Password) will be generated and send on your registered mobile number
- Fill that OTP and your payment will be done
IBPS CWE-VII Pre Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The IBPS CWE-VI Pre exam will conduct through computer based and the time duration will be 1 hour. The paper will constitute from 100 questions and each question carries equal mark.
|IBPS Clerk Pre Exam||No. of questions||Total marks||Duration|
|English language||30||30||1 hour|
IBPS CWE-VII Main Exam Pattern & Syllabus
IBPS Clerk Main Exam paper consists of 5 sections. The time duration will be 2 hours and 40 questions will make from each section. Therefore total marks will be 200 marks.
|Subjects||No. questions||Marks||Time duration|
IBPS Clerk Exam Selection Process:
The selection of the candidate in IBPS Clerk Recruitment will be done on the marks score in an exam. There will be no interview and weightage will be given to marks score in main exam. However, there will be document verification process. You can find IBPS Clerk Selection Process below.
The overall selection will be as follow:
- Candidate needs to qualify the pre-exam initially.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the IBPS Clerk Recruitment2017 pre exam.
- Candidates whose name will be there in the merit list will be allowed to appear in the main exam.
- The final selection of the candidate will be on the basis of main exam performance.
- The final merit list will be prepared as per the candidate’s performance for the main exam also.
Documents required at the time of document verification:
- Valid System generated Online Application form
- Date of Birth Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- If applied for reservation Caste Certificate
- Medical Certificate for Physically Disability candidates
- Experience Certificates
- Printout of Valid Calls Letter
- Graduation Mark sheet
- NOC from department those candidates are pursuing in any Government Jobs / Public Sector Undertaking etc.
IBPS Clerk Result 2017:
The result will be declared separately for pre and main exam. The result of pre exam will be declared in the month of December and result of the main exam will be declared in the month of January. The result will be declared only for those candidates who will qualify the IBPS Clerk Vacancy entrance exam by scoring overall as well as subject wise cut off at each stage of examination.
IBPS Clerk Cut off Marks 2017:
The cutoff marks will be decided by the recruitment board, this will be minimum marks which candidate needs to obtain in order to get selected. The category wise cut off marks will be available on the official website. Candidates who will score equal or higher than this cutoff will be considered as qualified. The board will issue Cut off marks of each stage at the time announcement of IBPS Clerk Jobs Exam 2017 Result.
Expected IBPS Clerk Cutoff 2017 for Pre-Examination:
Category wise cut off marks:
Sectional cut off
Expected IBPS Clerk Cutoff 2017 for Main Examination
Category wise cut off marks:
IBPS Clerk Examination Centres:
The IBPS Clerk exam centres are in all cities of all states here you find all state centres list details according to the towns. All major cities of states are covers such as Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal etc. Aspirants can select the centre of the exam at application fill-up time of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification:
Candidates who are going to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 they are now able to fill IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017 till 3rd October 2017. We hope that you can apply easily because we have written whole details in this post. For more details, you can visit on the website www.ibps.in. Still, if you have any query regarding the IBPS Clerk CWE VII Recruitment 2017, then you can ask us in the comment box.