Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017: Gauhati High Court has released the official Notification for the Gauhati High Court Vacancy 2017 to hire candidates on 34 System Analyst Posts. Applicants can apply online for Gauhati HC System Analyst Recruitment 2017 in an online mode on or before the last date 28th August 2017. Candidates can fill the Gauhati HC Jobs Application Form 2017 through the official website www.ghconline.gov.in. We suggested to applicants that you must read the Gauhati High Court Notification 2017 because it comprises details of eligibility criteria. For more details such as how to apply, selection process, etc., are given below.
About GHC: Gauhati high court is known by its short name GHC was established on 9th September 1947 under legislative assembly of Assam. The GHC is working on justices for people’s. The court needed some LDA, Copyist & typist and decided the eligible criteria for them. So according to the need of some employee GHC has decided the recruitment of qualified candidates.
GHC Recruitment 2017:
The High Court of Gauhati has invited the online application for recruit 34 candidates to System Analyst Vacancies. Candidates must check notification before start applying process as the recruitment department has released. This a good news for aspirants who are looking for Latest GHC Recruitment 2017. Check Here Latest Jobs in Assam by clicking.
Gauhati High Court Vacancy 2017 Details:
- Organization Name: Gauhati High Court
- Name of Posts: System Analysts
- No. of Posts: 34 Vacancies
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: @ghconline.gov.in
- Job Location: Gauhati
Education Qualification: Candidates must complete Graduation from any reputed or recognised university. Those candidates looking for Latest Graduate Jobs they need to check here.
Age Limit: The maximum age of candidates should not be more than 45 years and not be below than 21 years.
- Starting Date of Gauhati HC Application form: 14th August 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application form: 28th August 2017
- Last date to pay fee: 01st November 2017
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017, 34 System Analyst Jobs Apply Now:
Candidates need to follow the online procedure for the Gauhati HC Jobs 2017 Application Form for System Analyst posts on or before the last date 28th August 2017. The appliers need to submit the proper filled High Court Gauhati Application Form through the use of the official portal. Applicants can follow the mentioned steps Gauhati High Court Vacancy 2017 by following below steps:
Steps To Apply Online Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017:
- First off all check official website @ ghconline.gov.in.
- Download the Gauhati HC Recruitment Notification.
- Read all the information and follow the instruction in filling Application Form carefully.
- Fill the online application with all correct information
- Attach all the needed certificates with the application form.
- Finally, hit on submit key.
- Take a print of it for further reference.
Check Here: Official Notification
Check Here: Apply Online
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 180/-
- For Other Candidates: 360/-
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on the written examination and personal interview.
Gujarat High Court System Analyst Examination Pattern:
|Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning||25|
|GK & Current Affairs||25|
|Official Language of Assam (Assamese)||20|
|Viva Voce||30 Marks|
Admit Card: Those who have applied for the Gauhati HC Jobs they may get Gauhati High Court Exam Hall Ticket 2017 10 days before the exam.
Result: The result of the Gauhati HC Examination 2017 will be declared on its official website soon after the date of examination.
Gauhati High Court Jobs 2017:
We have provided here all details of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017. Candidate can fill the download the application on or before the due date 28th August 2017. Still, if you have any question related to High Court Gauhati Vacancy 2017 then ask us by the comment, our experts will catch you soon. Aspirants must stay connected for the updation of Upcoming Govt Vacancies, Admit Card and Result Details at Result24.co.in.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017: The Gauhati High Court has recently published an official notification for the Gauhati HC Recruitment 2017 to fill 13 Grade-I Assam Judicial Service Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the Gauhati High Court Vacancy Notification 2017 through the official website www.ghconline.gov.in. Applicants can fill the Gauhati HC Application form 2017 on or before the last date 07th July 2017. Candidates can check other details for Gauhati High Court Grade-I Vacancy 2017 such as selection process, how to apply, educational qualification, etc., by scrolling down the mouse.
Gauhati High Court Vacancy 2017 Details:
- Name of Organization: Gauhati High Court
- Name of Post: Grade-I Assam Judicial Service
- No. of Posts: 13
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.ghconline.gov.in
- Job Location: Assam
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Grade-I Assam Judicial Service||13||Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070/-|
GHC Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Candidate must hold Post Graduate Degree in Law or similar form a recognised university. Check Here Latest Post Graduate Jobs.
Age Limit: The age of applicants should be in between 35 to 45 years. The age relaxation will be 3 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Date of Official Notification: 21st June 2017
- Online GHC Jobs Application Starting Date: 23rd June 2017
- Last Date for Submit Application: 07th July 2017
- Last Date for Pay fee: 11th July 2017
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017, 13 Grade-I Assam Judicial Service Posts Apply Online:
Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs those can apply for 13 vacant Posts. Aspirants can submit Online Gauhati HC Vacancy Application Form 2017 from official website before the last date 07th July 2017. You need to ready the scan copies of documents at the time of online registration. Here, we have mentioned some important steps to follow for the process during applying to GHC Recruitment Application Form 2017.
- Appliers may open the site @ ghconline.gov.in.
- You will find the latest recruitment notification.
- You will select it and read carefully.
- After that, you click on GHC online registration link.
- Then fill the required personal details
- And complete the registration process
- And take auto generate code
- And then click on the apply online link
- Fill the required entries as per instructions
- Upload all the scan copies of certificates
- Then verify the application
- Now after verification
- Click on submit button and take print of it.
Click here– Check Official Notification
Click here– Apply Online
Application Fee: Aspirants can pay the application fee of Rs. 500 for General and OBC category. For SC/ST/PWD Category Rs. 250/-.
Selection Process: Aspirants will get the selection by Written Exam, Interview round, Documents verification.
Admit Card: The GHC Exam Admit Card 2017 will be provided online on the official website after complete the selection process.
Result: The Gauhati High Court Exam Result 2017 will be provided online after completing the selection process.
Gauhati High Court Vacancy 2017:
Contenders who are going to apply online for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 they must apply on or before 07th July 2017. You do not need to go anywhere for filling online GHC Recruitment Application Form details because we have mentioned all useful details here. If you have any doubt then you must visit the website of ghconline.gov.in or leave a message below in comment box for instant help.nd Result Details at Result24.co.in.