CLAT 2018 Application Form: Candidates who are going to attempt the CLAT 2018 examination on 13th May 2018 are notifying that you have to fill the CLAT Application Form 2018 the official website www.clat.ac.in and the process of submitting online application form will be started from 1st January 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online for CLAT 2018 entrance exam on or before 31st March 2018.
Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2018 is going to hold on 13th May 2018 in which large numbers of candidates are expected to appear in the exam to get the higher marks in the exam. It is the all India entrance examination which is conducted each year whose score allows candidates to get the admission in courses like LLB and LLM in the Law Colleges in India. The exam is conducted at 17 National Law Universities. The application process started from 1st week of January 2018 and will run until March/April 2018 on the official website. So the aspiring candidates are requested to keeps your eye open.
CLAT 2018 Application Form Details:
CLAT allows candidates to get admission in the Law Universities and College in India in the courses of LLM and LLB. CLAT exam taken on May and in the year 2018, it will also happen in the month of May 2018 by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala. And the process of application submission will be started from 1st January 2018 to 31st March 2018. More information related to the CLAT 2018 entrance examination is given below.
CLAT 2018 Notification:
Candidates who were waiting for the CLAT Exam 2018 those can get here the complete details. Aspirants can Submit the CLAT Application Form 2018 form 01st January 2018. We have mentioned here CLAT 2018 Notification. Candidates are required to read the complete details and then fill the CLAT 2018 Application Form.
For UG Courses: To apply for the CLAT 2018, candidates require clearing the 10+2 examination or equivalent certificate (appearing can also apply) from the government recognized board with 45% marks for General and 40% Marks for Reserved Category.
For PG Courses: Candidates must have completed LLB or 5 years integrated LLB degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) from recognized University.
- Online Registration will be started: 1st January 2018
- Closing date of Online Registration: 31st March 2018 (Till 11:59 PM).
- Admit Card Available: April 2018
- Examination Date: 13th May 2018 (Sunday) from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Date of uploading Answer Key: May 2018
- Representation, if any relating to exam, questions or key: May 2018
- Date of uploading the amended answer key (if required): May 2018
- Date of result declaration: May 2018
CLAT 2018 Application Form, CLAT Exam Online Registration :
Candidate requires filling the Online Application from the official website www.clat.ac.in. Candidates need to apply in a proper channel. For the smooth applying process, we here giving you some of the steps that you can follow to fill the CLAT form.
Follow these steps to apply online for CLAT 2018 :
- First go to the official website.
- Candidates have to apply through login account given on the website.
- Now fill all the entries in the application form with relevant details.
- Now upload your recent passport sized photograph and signature which you have scanned
- Also upload your scanned documents which are required which includes Mark Sheet of 10th and 12th with Certificate, Caste Certificate Etc.
- Then pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card and the amount will be as Rs.4000/- for General/OBC/PWD and Rs.3500/- for SC/ST.
- Now click on submit button for the submission of the application.
- You can take a Printout for your record.
- Note the Login ID and Password which can be sue for getting updates like Admit Card Etc.
Click here – Apply Online <——-
Click here – Download official Notification <——
CLAT 2018 Application Fee:
All the candidates have to pay the application fee as per their category which is as follow. You need to pay a fee by online mode of payments. Without paying fee application will be not accepted by exam community.
- UR/OBC/SAP (Specially Abled Persons) category: Rs.4000/-
- ST/SC category: Rs.3500/-
Exam Pattern for Under Graduate Courses:
|General Knowledge and current affairs||50|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20|
There will be a Negative marking and for each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted
For Post Graduate course:
|Constitutional Law||50||2 Hours|
|Other Law Subjects||50|
There will be a Negative Marking and for each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted
Selection Process: The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of maximum marks score by the candidate and the total no. of seats vacant. And the merit list will contain the list of selected and qualified candidates.
Help – Line Numbers:
Toll Free Number: 1800 – 1200 -7111 (Numbers are available between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM)
CLAT 2018 Admit Card:
Common Law Admission Test will conduct in May month and aspirants will able to download CLAT Admit Card 2018 in last week of April month. You can gather the permission letter of an exam by name & application number. Candidates are required to carry it along with a valid identity proof.
CLAT Result 2018 :
Candidates who will participate in this exam will able to check CLAT Result 2018 after 1 month the exam date. Aspirants need to make the good score because the seats for admission will be provided according to performance in written exam.
CLAT 2018 Exam Application Form:
Candidate will able to apply for CLAT 2018 Application Form the exam which will be held on May 2018 from the official website from 1st January 2018 to 31st January 2018 via Online Mode. You can get more information from the official website. Here we will keep updating the latest updates of CLAT 2018 so if you are interested then be with us.