Union Public Service Commission conducted the CDS I 2018 examination and the results will announce Soon, now it’s time to organize again the CDS I examination 2018 which will happen on 4th February 2018. The eligible and qualified candidates who are looking for the UPSC CDS I Notification 2018 are able to fill CDS 1 Application Form from 8th November 2017. Here we have information for you that the process of Online CDS Application Form will available from 8th November 2017 on the official website.
Union Public Service Commission is located in New Delhi, India. It is owned and control by the Government of India. The responsibility of UPSC is to arrange the examination and interviews to recruit employees and to promote the existing employees. UPSC makes possible to fill the vacant posts and to provide a deserving and a suitable candidate to the various departments in the Government Services.
Latest Update (08.11.2017): According to the updated information the UPSC has released the UPSC CDS Application Form 2018 today on date 08th November 2017 and last date to submit application form will be 04th December 2017. Other details of CDS 1 Application Form 2018 are mentioned below.
UPSC CDS Recruitment Details:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Women)
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai
Combined Defense Services Examination CDS I Details:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|I.M.A.||Degree of a Recognized University or Equivalent|
|Indian Naval Academy||Degree in Engineering from Recognized University|
|Air Force Academy||Degree of a Recognized University with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor’s in Engineering|
|Officer’s Training Academy 103rd SSC Course||Professional and Technical Qualification|
|Officer’s Training Academy 17th SSC Women Course|
Education Qualification Criteria: Applicants should have any degree from recognized University for IMA and officers training academy courses and the degree in engineering from recognized institution for air force academy posts. Check advertisement notice for more details.
Age Limit: Age of the Candidates should be Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years old.
Indian Naval AcademyUnmarried
|Indian Military Academy||Born After 2nd July 1992 and earlier than 1st July 1997|
|Male Candidate Academy-Unmarrieder than 2nd July 1992 & not later than 1st July 1997|
|Air Force Academy||20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2016|
|Officers Training Academy (Man)||Born Between 2nd July 1991 to 1st July 1997|
|Officers Training Academy (Women, Non-Technical)||Unmarried women candidates born between 2nd July 1991 to 1st July 1997|
CDS I Exam 2018 Important Dates:
|Events||CDS 2018 Important Dates|
|Filling CDS I Application Form Begins||8th November 2017 (Started)|
|Last Date of UPSC CDS 1 Registration Form||4th December 2017|
|UPSC CDS I Exam Date||4th February 2018|
|CDS 1 Result Date||Update Soon|
|UPSC SSB Interview Date||Update Soon|
|Final Result||Update Soon|
CDS 2018 Application Form, UPSC CDS I 2018 Online Registration Started:
UPSC release many vacancies every year and arrange the examination for such vacancies, Combined Defense Services (CDS) 1 exams are one of these which is going to hold on tentative date 4th December 2018. The notification and the online application of the same examination are available till last date 10th September 2017 on the official website.
Follow these steps to fill CDS 2018 Application Form:
- Go to the above link.
- Click on Online Application and then on CDS I Exam.
- Now fill the form after reading all the instructions.
- The information should be correct or in details.
- Upload your scanned passport sized photograph on the given space for Photograph.
- Pay the application fees of Rs.200/- via Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- Take a printout of the filled form.
UPSC CDS Exam Pattern:
The question paper will be consists of Objective type Questions which candidates have to attempt without using the Calculator. The question paper will consist of the subjects like English, General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics and criteria will be as:
For IMA, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy:
For Officer’s Training Academy:
- The maximum marks allotted to the written examination and to the interviews will be equal for each course i.e the maximum marks allotted to the written examination and to the interviews will be 300, 300, 300 and 200 each for admission to the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers’ Training Academy respectively.
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of Objective type questions only.
- In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of weights and measures only will be set.
- Applicants must write the papers in their own hand.
UPSC CDS 2018 Syllabus:
|Elementary Maths||Unitary method Compound interest, Profit and Loss, Number system, ratio and proportion, Elementary Number theory, Variation, H.C.F and L.C.M, Logarithms, Euclidean, Algebra, geometry, trigonometry, areas, menstruation and Statistics.|
|General Knowledge||Daily newspaper headlines, Current events, Chemistry, History, geography etc.|
|English||Basic grammar topics, comprehension, synonyms, Para Jumbles and error spotting.|
UPSC CDS 2018 Selection Process:
The final selection of the candidates will be made based on marks obtained in written exam and personal interview. The pay scale of the military men starts from 15000/- per month with many extra benefits. The officer is also provided with a house and a personal car. The Common defence service is a national level exam held by the UPSC and also considered among the toughest exams of India. CDS-I 2018 online exam has following three stages.
- The online exam will be conducted across the country.
- After the selection in the online written test, you will get selected for SSB interview.
- SSB selection process will test the physical and mental ability of the candidate.
- Selected candidates will be invited for the last step that is document verification followed by personal interview.
CDS 2018 Application Form:
Candidates who are going to attend the CDS I examination are informed that you’ll able to apply CDS 2018 Application Form from the official website up to 8th November 2017. The candidates are advised to read the UPSC CDS-I Notification 2018 before applying carefully. Visit the official website for latest updates or here we will keep updating, you if you’re interested so it’s worth to visit us time by time to get updates. Still, if you have any query regarding UPSC CDS I Application Form 2018, you can ask us in the comment box. We will feel happy to assist you.